We are Looking for an analytical thinker with a strong grasp of the digital landscape to help grow our business. The perfect person will:
- Dive into different situations and projects on a day to day basis while also focusing on core responsibility which is to drive engagement across all OSEG brands.
- BE PASSIONATE about social media and engaging with users/fans.
- Have excellent knowledge across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Snapchat, Google, etc.).
- Gather community insights and report them back to the team.
- Have the ability to analyse data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback.
- Must be able to brainstorm and strategize initiatives that hit engagement objectives.
- Be extremely organized with ability to work in a FAST moving environment with multiple projects all on the go at the same time.
What’s Needed ?:
- Post-Secondary degree [critical thinking]
- Strong analytics skillset – able to work with large datasets and tracking metrics
- Ability to dissect problems to get to the root cause
- An understanding of digital/social metrics
- Basic understanding of coding with specific skillsets a huge plus
- Ability to brainstorm and collaborate effectively and efficiently in a group environment
- Innovator, someone who challenges the status-quo
Sound like you? Here’s how to apply: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team
Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.