Reporting to the Vice President, Ticket Sales and Marketing, this position is responsible for driving interest and consumer demand for all brands (REDBLACKS, 67’s, Fury FC, TD Place, Lansdowne Live) and products that ultimately support revenue objectives. This position will bridge the link between the products and rest of the marketing team. They will have a big picture mentality with a holistic view of the industry and future market developments. This candidate needs to own the go to market strategy and enable successful product launches by working across teams including our growth hackers, sales, ticket operations, communications, partnerships and events.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as brand champion and work with a dynamic cross function team to drive engagement, interest and demand.
- Ensure that story and strategy remain aligned by ensuring content meshes well with products we are selling, including but not limited to tickets and merchandise.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key media partners, including Agency of Record.
- Build campaigns and collateral that drive awareness and demand for all OSEG brands.
- Oversee media planning for all brands in multiple communication channels.
- Act as innovator and be part of idea process for new strategies, tactics and technology that better engage all fans for all brands.
- Provide evaluation of projects/campaigns so key learnings can be applied to future tasks.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to the various properties that help them achieve the most efficient returns and results.
- Ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within OSEG, gain an understanding of their unique brand elements and build/strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders.
- Assigns priority sequence, communicates needs to colleagues within the marketing department and ensures requests are completed on time/budget.
- Assist in communicating new initiatives to the organization to promote awareness and ensure buy-in.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND Experience:
- Post-Secondary degree; strong preference for business focus
- 4-6 years marketing experience in sports/entertainment industry
- Management experience is required
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- Proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with wider marketing mix
- Ability to smile, have a positive mindset and jump in on a ‘one team one vision’ team culture
- Experience building marketing campaign strategies and execution
- Possess an understanding of managing the creative process of artwork development
- Enrolls people with vision/planning to ensure crisp execution
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital and social specific media planning and buying, along with proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize any new tasks as required
- Budgeting experience is considered an asset
- Strong understanding of the growth hacking mentality
- Project Management experience is considered an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
TD Place is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please visit: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.