We are looking for someone who loves numbers, is organized and able to work with department managers to search for better ways to do things because the position will help shape future direction of the Venues & Entertainment Department.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with department managers by providing analysis of events in the venue & entertainment department including; policy, procedures, timelines, reporting, budget and settlement.
- Coordinate and prepare department operating and capital budgets including: monitoring and analysis of monthly trends of event and venue expenses.
- Develop performance measures and make recommendations to establish long/short-range goals and objectives.
- Develop financial and analytical reports as required to support decision making for the leadership team.
- Serve as a strategic resource to department managers by assisting in research and analysis of industry trends, processes and procedure.
- Work with Box Office Staff to ensure proper audits for events.
- Partner with key project managers to assist in budget preparation, tracking, finalization and reporting.
- Create standard reports for end users to provide required data to leadership team.
What you need to have:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent industry experience;
- 5-6 years of event analysis in a fast paced environment;
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and data visualizations;
- Ability to problem solve and think critically in dynamic environments;
- Must be eligible to work in Canada;
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and hours outside the standard business day;
- Track record demonstrating ability to manage multiple projects through effective prioritization, scheduling, and resource management;
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment; and
- A passion for willingness to learn accompanied by a strong work ethic
TD Place is a growing sports enterprise that is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please visit: http://www.tdplace.ca/connect-with-us/join-our-team.
We thank you in advance for your interest but will only be responding to those applicants that meet our requirements.